- Key Tags
- Plastic Cards
- Hole Punches
- Gates & Portals
- Access Control
- Scanners & POS
How To Order
Call to place your orderView styles and features online
E-mail your logo & textWe create a Proof (PDF) for you to review
You approve the proofWe go to press...
Wide 20.5" Arms, 'Drop-Arm' Option
This turnstile model has an extended cabinet and extended 20-1/2" rotating arms, creating a wider passageway for users. The turnstile arms rotate smoothly and self-center when returning to the home position. The turnstile does not have visible bolts or fasteners, which contributes to the turnstile's elegant appearance.
This extended arm turnstile has the option for a panic drop-arm, or an emergency release of the arms which drop down and into the cabinet to allow for free open passageway. This can be connected to a fire alarm for example or employed when there is a power outage.
- Stainless steel internal components
- Smooth turnstile arm rotation with automatic self-centering
- Field configurable for single direction or bi-directional operation
- No exposed bolts or fasteners
- Designed for long term continuous usage
- Single or bi-directional passage control
- Easy to install and maintain
- Hinged lid allows for easy access for service and installation
- Rugged controller integrates with any access control system
- Fail-safe or fail lock operation
- Suitable for counting applications
This turnstile also comes in a mechanical model.
The electric model will operate with any access control system. The turnstiles can also be activated by any device that provides a dry contact output. When the turnstile receives a dry contact “unlock” signal, it will rotate once in the appropriate direction. After the turnstile rotates, the arms lock in the home position, ready for the next activation.
The turnstile provides an output signal after the arms rotate. This signal notifies the access system that a passage has occurred. It can also serve as a count output for facility counting purposes. For counting applications, a digital counter can be installed in the turnstile cabinet.
Passage directions of both electric lock and manual turnstiles can be changed in the field with a key.
Card readers or biometric scanners can be attached to the top of the turnstile. Proximity readers can also be installed underneath the lid with the option for a Card Reader Cut-out on one or both sides of the top of the cabinet.