- Key Tags
- Plastic Cards
- Hole Punches
- Gates & Portals
- Access Control
- Scanners & POS
How To Order
Call to place your orderView styles and features online
E-mail your logo & textWe create a Proof (PDF) for you to review
You approve the proofWe go to press...
Metal Detector - Walk Though - RUGGED
Specifically designed with reinforced, environmentally-durable materials to meet the needs of prison facilities.
- Weatherproof overhead cap assembly houses all electronics to prevent moisture penetration.
- Constructed of heavy-duty 3/32" armor aluminum plates and protective corner edge protectors for maximum protection against physical abuse.
- Moveable display keypad can be located inside the locked and weatherproof overhead cap assembly.
- Microprocessor technology incorporated in detection and control circuitry offers greater sensitivity to weapons screening.
- Automatic self-diagnostic function reports failures on the LCD.
- Durable construction with quick assembly design.
- Multiple coil design provides detector with three levels of ankle boost sensitivity.
- User-friendly programming for precise control of the detector's settings.
- 20 standard programs for a variety of security applications.
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor.
Operating: -4° F (-20° C) to +140° F (60° C) Humidity to 95% non condensing Storage: -40° F (-40° C) to 158° F (70° C)
Power Fully automatic: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 14 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments required. Power supply meets UL, CSA, TUV and VDE standards.
Weatherproofing/Foreign Object Protection Standards: Meets IP 55, IEC Standard. "Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures," IEC 529.
Interference Suppression: 100% sensor coil Faraday shielding; special Garrett built-in circuitry for noise suppression and ignoring x-ray monitor.
Synchronization: Multiple channels permit several MS 3500s and other Garrett detectors to operate simultaneously in close proximity.
Alarms: Ready light indicates unit is operational; alarm light and audible alarm are activated when the target amount of metal is detected; LED bar graph indicates amplitude of alarm signal.
Tamper-Proof: Dual-level access codes required to set or change all sensitivity settings and detection programs; one level for use by supervisors in selecting programs and sensitivity and the other for initial set-up and overall control; non-resettable sequence code logs all changes made whenever sensitivity codes are accessed. Audible alarm reports unauthorized attempts at access.
Vandal Resistant Construction: All wiring protected by lockable cabinet. Access control panel may be positioned for easy viewing or locked in cabinet to prevent tampering.
Construction: Rugged, heavy duty 3/32" armor aluminum plates with resilient corner caps for protection against maximum abuse. Construction design provides the unit with maximum installation stability as well as weather tight operation.
Sequence Log: A non-resettable counter that indicates the number of attempts to access the MS 3500's adjustment menu.
Control Outputs: Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices.
Masking: Programs designed to eliminate the problem of dissimilar targets canceling each other.
Warranty: Limited 24 months, parts and labor
Today's Special Offer
Use Code: S7456
Call Todayat checkout and save! for custom pricing!
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 2 and get $50.00 off
- Buy 3 - 3 and get $75.00 off